Chicken Fajita Meal for 4 Under $12!
Chicken Fajita Meal Only $11.50!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for Fajita Night under $12. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6!
- Chicken Fajitas
- Refried bean with shredded cheese
- Guacamole salad and chips
- Bag of Appleton Farms grilled chicken strips $3.49 – instructions on how to cook for fajitas on back of package.
- Pueblo Lindo fajita tortillas 20-ct. $1.99
- Happy Farms block cheese $1.69 (already shredded cheese was over more!)
- Can of 16oz. Casa Mamita refried beans 75¢
- Pack of 11oz. Simply Nature tortilla chips $1.99
- 2 avocados (on sale this week for 49¢)
- 1 Roma tomato 22¢ (.89/lb.)
- 1 pack of Casa Mamita guacamole seasoning 39¢
- You need to buy an onion elsewhere or else you’ll need to buy a whole bag of them at Aldi.
Total cost: $11.50! That’s under $3 per person 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
More From Consumer Queen:
- Top Dollar General Deals This Week!
- CVS Deal of the Week | Tide, Pantene, & Crest Toothpaste
- Colgate Toothbrush and Toothpaste FREE at Walgreens
- Breakfast Cereal $1.74 a Box!
- Splenda 6 Pack Shakes 99¢
Join Our Facebook Groups:
Cottontail Marketplace – The Queen's New Business – Handmade Crafts & More
Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)