Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons (kiosk & app) can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you’ll need to log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
CVS kiosk or app coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save us even more. The coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Cannot combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchace etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Coupons we received:
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $2 off $10 Gold Bond or any other hand/body lotion
- $6 off $30 RoC facial care
- $2 off any Ban deodorant
- $1. off Cheerios 11.1 – 13.1 oz.
- $2 off 2 Pantene shampoo
- $2 off select Tylenol
- $1 off $4 batteries
- $1 off any pain relieving capsules or tablets
Haven’t downloaded the CVS app yet? Head over here, get the app and earn $5 EB!
Here’s a couple of scenarios using one of the coupons above:
Ban Shower Fresh Invisible Solid Deodorant, 2.6 oz $3.99
*or any Ban solid priced $3.99
Use $1.00/1 SS 6-4 (exp. 7-2)
Use $2 off ban deodorant CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: 99¢!
Buy Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion 13-oz. $10.79
Use $1.50/1 printable here
OR $1.50 /1 RP 6-4 (exp. 7-29) – may be regional
Use $2 off $10 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: $7.29!
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.