Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons (kiosk & app) can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
For app coupons you’ll need to log in on your phone and send them to your ExtraCare card.
CVS kiosk or app coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save us even more. The coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Cannot combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchace etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Coupons we received: Not many this week …
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $1.50 off any CVS adult care
- $2 off greetings cards
- $1 off cookies & crackers
- $2 off $6 bath tissue
Haven’t downloaded the CVS app yet? Head over here, get the app and earn $5 EB!
Here’s a couple of scenarios using one of the coupons above:
Buy 2 American Greetings/Hallmark cards 99¢
Use $2.00 off greetings cards – CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: 2/FREE!
Buy Scott tissue 18-ct double rolls (= 36 reg. rolls) $6.99
Use $2.00 off $6 bath tissue -CVS kiosk coupon
Use .55/1 printable here
Final price: $4.44 (12¢ per reg roll!)
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.