Aldi Finds For Week of 2/28 thru 7/
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and MobiSave!
- sweet corn 17¢ each
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- California strawberries 1-lb. container 99¢
- Washington red cherries 1-lb. bag $2.19
- Texas large seedless watermelon $2.99 each
Oklahoma Ad – under a buck deals:
- PurAqua sparkling frost water 17 oz. 49¢
- Burman's yellow mustard 20-oz. 49¢
- Tusan Garden croutons 5-oz. 89¢
- Great Gherkins sweet relish 16-oz. 99¢
- Burman's fancy yellow mustard 14-oz. 99¢
- Baker's Corner lemon or strawberry cake mix 16.5 oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh pork spareribs $1.29/lb. (reg. $1.79)
- fresh family pack thin sliced pork chops $2.99/lb.
- Eddy fresh seasoned chicken breasts 24-oz. $4.99
- Roseland baby back ribs 24-oz. $7.99 (frozen)
Hot item of the week:
- Croft0n servingware assortment $2.99 each
- Huntington Home citronella candle assortment $2.99 each
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi