Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Savings.Com.
See 5 Ways to Enjoy Community Coffee at Sam’s Club, and check out the recipe below and enter sweeps!
5 Ways to Enjoy Community Coffee at Sam’s Club
If you are a coffee person, you may always be on the lookout for new ways to enjoy your coffee. Whether it’s your morning cup of coffee or a decadent afternoon treat, this is the perfect time of year to enjoy it! You can find Community Coffee at Sam’s Here, and try it with my coffee tips below. Be sure to let us know in the comments if you have a special coffee treat you’ve created yourself!
- DIY Hot Caramel Macchiato– This is one of my favorite afternoon treats. You can make this in the regular coffee pot, just make sure to brew your coffee on the very strong side. You end up adding a lot of milk, so you need a good amount of coffee to keep it from being too weak. Scroll down for my very unofficial recipe– meaning it varies a little every time!
- Peppermint Mocha at Home- Just add some chocolate coffee syrup or some regular Hershey’s syrup and a dash of peppermint extract. Top with whipped cream and garnish with crushed peppermint candy canes!
- Iced coffee- Again, you will need double strength coffee for this. Brew your favorite coffee and add some crushed ice, and a dash of your favorite coffee syrup.
- Toffee Chip Macchiato – Make my recipe below, but instead of using Caramel Syrup, substitute Toffee or Vanilla. Top with crushed toffee bits or Health Bar in place of the caramel sauce!
- Simple Snickerdoodle Coffee – This is a great hot coffee to make. Mix in a dash of Vanilla coffee syrup, and top with frothed milk (directions in recipe) or whipped cream. Top with a generous sprinkle of cinnamon.
Remember you can find the Large 40 oz size Community Coffee at Sam’s Club, in store and online!
DIY Hot Caramel Macchiato
- 1/2 mug Strong brewed coffee, Double strength
- 2 Tablespoons Caramel Coffee Syrup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk, at least 2%, or whole
- 1 tsp Caramel Topping (Sauce), or Ice Cream Topping, Softened
- Brew your coffee and add 1 T. of the caramel syrup.
- Warm milk (slightly) in microwave and add the remaining Tablespoon of caramel syrup to milk
- Froth Milk using a french press, milk frother or whisk. (Results may vary if using a whisk)
- After coffee is finished brewing and milk has achieved at least 1" of froth, pour milk directly onto coffee. Do not stir
- Add caramel topping generously to the top of foam
- Stir gently with straw or small spoon and enjoy!
If you like very hot coffee, consider warming your brewed coffee in the microwave even before adding the milk! The larger amount of milk sometimes reduces the overall temperature of the drink.
If using caramel ice cream topping, drizzle over your drink very gently so it doesn't all sink to the bottom.
If you need a coffee cake idea to go with this delicious coffee, see my Cinnamon and Apple Walnut Coffee Cake!
Savings.com Giveaway– (5) $100 Sam’s Plus Gift of Membership Gift Cards!
I am excited to announce another Savings.com giveaway, AND a great promotion right now for new members:
New Membership Promotion:
Click this link to get your $15 eGift card with a new Sam’s Club membership. Some exclusions apply, so see the website for more details. This offer is Valid through 12/31/18. And, be sure to open your Valpak envelope for more information about Community Coffee at Sam’s Club!
- Savings.com is giving away (5) $100 Sam’s Plus Gift of Membership gift cards! Giveaway starts on Monday, December 10th at 12:00 AM ET and ends on ends on Monday, December 31st at 11:59 PM ET.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 Sam’s Club Membership gift card.
- You can enter the giveaway by heading to the Sam’s Club page on Savings.com and submitting your email address on the form at the top of the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Wednesday (1/2) via the email address used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- This Sweepstakes is not hosted by Consumer Queen. Be sure to refer all questions and concerns to the Savings.com official rules pages, linked above.
Good Luck!! A Consumer Queen fan recently won one of these giveaways!!
Additional disclaimer: This post and sweeps are sponsored by Savings.com