Here's a fun activity for you and the kiddos – make your own Halloween slime!
What you'll need:
- clear liquid glue
- Arm & Hammer baking soda
- contact lens solution
- food coloring
- small plastic spiders or other bugs (optional)
How to make your slime:
- Pour 5 oz. of clear glue into a bowl
- Add 1 tbsp. of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda; mix well
- Add a few drops of food coloring
- SLOWLY add 2 tsps. of contact lens solution (HINT: Be careful not to add too much at once.)
- Knead for 1-2 minutes
- Pull, stretch, and swirl
- Add spiders & mix!
Thanks Arm & Hammer!