Here' the lowdown on the JCPenney Black Friday plans for 2022
JCPenney Black Friday!
JCPenny's plans for Black Friday 2022 are out and looking pretty good! On November 1st, their Black Friday Ad will be released and they'll also host a one-day Early Black Friday event! During the event you'll be able to shop thousands of deals and get a head start on your holiday shopping!
Each day in November a new batch of deals will be released both instore and online – it's like having Black Friday Month!
Here's the schedule of events:
– November 1st – Release of the Black Friday Ad & One Day Early Black Friday Sale
– November 1st thru 23rd – Daily Early Black Friday Deals
– November 24th – Online Black Friday Sale (stores will be closed)
– November 25th thru 27th – Black Friday Sale Online & Instore (stores open at 5AM)
November 8th through January 2nd, upload your receipts for a chance to win $500 in the “We Got Your Cart Sweepstakes.” Upload your receipt online at WeGotYourCart.com for a chance to win a $500 voucher – drawings will be held through out the holiday season. Good Luck! Click here for more info.
Get Ready For Black Friday!
*Join our Black Fri. Facebook Group – click here to join
*How to Shop Black Fri. – click here for all the tips & tricks!
*Check out the Black Friday Hub here to see all the ads available.
- Disney Insiders (Disney Rewards) – 5 Points Everyday Thru 12/31
- Christmas Shipping Deadlines – Get it Under the Tree in Time!
- FREE 8×10 Photo at Walgreens
- Target Deals | Online & Instore
- JCPenney Deals | Sales, Codes & Coupons
Join Our Facebook Groups:
Cottontail Marketplace – The Queen's New Business – Handmade Crafts & More
Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)