Now that Halloween is over it's time to switch gears. We have devised a check list of tips to help get you armed and ready.We are hoping that this checklist will help you shop Black Friday more effectively.
Download these Apps:
Here are some apps that we recommend to help you score some extra savings for Black Friday:
Miles: Download the free Miles app and earn rewards just for driving! Use the join code: LCQYCS for 1500 bonus points!
ShopKick: Download the Shopkick app and earn points for FREE GIFTCARDS just buy walking into your favorite stores. Just open the Shopkick app and it will tell you which stores near you are offering walk-in points. They also offer bonus points for scanning products via the app. You can then redeem the points for FREE GIFT CARDS from your favorite stores and restaurants. Use Code: CONSUMERQUEEN for $5 worth of kicks. (new users only)
UPSIDE: Earn Cash back on gas! Use Code: MELISSA363377 to get an extra .15 off a gallon
Fetch Rewards: earn points just for scanning receipts on your phone. You can then redeem the points for FREE GIFT CARDS from your favorite stores and restaurants. Use Code: EF9PC when you sign up for an extra 2,000 points.
Ibotta: Earn cash back for store purchases using your phone. Just download the app and choose where you plan on shopping. Then scroll through the offers add the ones you plan to buy to your account. Then submit your receipt. Click here to join.
Check your phone for apps that show maps where items will be placed in the store – we can guarantee things will NOT be in the place you expect them to be. Walmart, Target and Best Buy usually do this.
Join a Black Friday Facebook Group
There are groups like the Consumer Queen Black Friday Facebook Group that will scour the web for the best Black Friday deals for you and share them in a facebook group. You can find new deals every single day. If you like deals you can also join the Hot Deals Facebook Group.
Current Black Friday Ads Live
If you are looking for the current list of Black Friday ads that are already live you can find them HERE.
More Black Friday Tips:
- Price Match! Walmart will price match most Black Friday sales. It will save you time, gas and money
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Dress in layers as you may want to peel down while shopping. Ladies this is the one day out of the year that you don't need to dress to impress!!!
- Make your list ahead of time , prioritize and get organized.
- Don’t forget to print any coupons that can be used and attach them to the store flyers where you're shopping. Check your coupon policy before heading out as stores may change their policies for special days like Black Friday.
- Consider buying gift cards ahead of time to the stores you plan on shopping. This will help to not over spend and stay on budget 😉
- Bring bottled water and snacks.
- Ladies bring a hair tie, just wear a rubberband or scrunchie around your wrist to pull your hair up when you get hot from standing in a crowd.
- Walkie Talkies are great to have. I have used these in the past and they are great to have. Faster than using your cell phone. Plus sometimes cell phone reception is not reliable.
- Shop with friends. Use the buddy system so you can tag team and get the deals you need.
- If you're shopping Walmart don't forget those coupons that will give you overage to put towards those already low Black Friday prices to save even more.
- Go to the store a day early and scout out where your items will be placed in the store. More often stores like Walmart will place items in unusual spots in the store to help with lines and keep everyone organized. One year the TV I wanted was in health and beauty!
- Wear contacts instead of glasses. No need to have them falling off and breaking.
- Don’t forget your camera, flip cam or camera phone to catch the deals you are getting as well as those crazy shoppers. You never know when you might have the next viral video for You Tube LOL.
- Research those big ticket items before you go shopping. Check out online reviews and make sure the product is as good as you thought before you spend the money.
- Make sure you bring the ads to the store with you. You may need to prove a discount or in case you forget what store was having what sale.
- Ask for gift receipts and check to make sure your store does not have a restocking fee.
- Check to see if those Black Friday specials are available online and shop from the convenience of your home.
- Don’t forget many stores are already having “Doorbuster Sales “, so keep checking your local sales ads for weekly specials now!
- Disney Insiders | FREE Points Everyday Thru December 31st
- 5 FREE Photo Prints (4×6) at Walgreens – Limited Time!
- How To Get Enough Omega-3s For Those With Nut Allergies?
- CVS Deals | Check Out Our List and Save!
- CVS Photo Deals | 80% Off Canvas Prints & More!
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
If You Love to Save Money Check Out These Posts
- Top Secrets For Shopping At Hobby Lobby
- More Deals at Your Favorite Grocery Store
- More Hot store Deals online (Save over 50% off)
- Score over 100 Freebies for your Birthday
- How to Make Some Extra Cash Quick
- 10 Easy Money Saving Tips
- Is It Really a Sale? Shopping Hacks to Save Money
- Eating Organic on a Budget
- 10 Ways To Clean With Baking Soda
- TOP 10 Tips For Frugal Gardening
- 10 Ways To Keep Produce Fresh