Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Meal For Less at Aldi!
Shop Aldi for this Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Meal For Less at Aldi!!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for Roasted Chicken & Potatoes meal for less than $12. It will provide a meal for a family of 4 or possibly 6.
- Roasted Chicken and potatoes
- Pilgrim's Pride or Kirkwood whole chicken about $6.04
- Season's Choice frozen broccoli florets 99¢
- potatoes 5-lb. bag $2.89
- carrots 2-lb. bag $1.65
Total Cost: $11.57. We're assuming you already have condiments like butter, salt and pepper in your kitchen. Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
Next Up …
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.