Slow Cooker Pot Roast at Aldi!
Shop Aldi for this Slow Cooker Pot Roast Dinner for 6!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for an oven roasted turkey dinner and all the fixings for under $11. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers for sandwiches 🙂 .
- Tyson Pot Roast Kit with potatoes, carrots, onions & celery
- Green Beans
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Tyson Roast Kit $7.99
- 2 cans of Happy Farms Green Beans 45¢
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12-ct. $1.39
Total Cost: $10.28. We’re assuming you already have condiments like butter, salt and pepper in your kitchen.
Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- Men’s Collection as Low as $6.24 Shipped at Bath & Body Works (Reg. up to $14.50!)
- Halloween Freebies & Deals – Don’t Miss This Year’s Offers
- Insignia 24 Inch HDTV ONLY $69.99 Today Only (Reg. $100)
- Old Navy Jeans Priced $12 for the Entire Family – Today Only
- FREE Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco Today – Don’t Miss!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.