So Long Balance Rewards!
So Long Balance Rewards – MyWalgreens is Coming!
We received an email this morning from Walgreens letting us know their Balance Rewards program is ending, and Beauty Enthusiast is getting a makeover! Both be replaced by their new MyWalgreens rewards program.
Balance Rewards is ending on October 31st and here’s what we know so far:
- When you sign up for MyWalgreens, any Balance Rewards points you have will transfer over and become Walgreens Cash Rewards
- You must sign up for MyWalgreens by January 31st, 2021 to keep any Balance Rewards points you may have.
- You must be 16 years or older to sign up.
- AARP members will continue to receive additional exclusive benefits – more info coming soon.
- After October 31st., the Beauty Enthusiast program will end but it will become part of MyWalgreens and you’ll still earn rewards for beauty purchases.
Click here for more info.
- Palmolive Dish Soap JUST 49¢ at Walgreens – No Rewards Involved!
- Kellogg’s Select Cereal as Low as 73¢ at Walgreens (Reg. $4.29)
- Elvive Hair Care as Low as 95¢ at CVS (Reg. $4.99!)
- Nestle Candy Bars JUST 50¢ at Walgreens This Week!
- MonoFoil D Disinfectant Spray 79¢
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.