Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- mangoes 49¢ each
- zucchini 69¢/lb.
- California green grapes 89¢/lb.
- pomegranates 89¢ each
- Washington Granny Smith apples 3-lb. bag $1.49
- navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.99
Under a Buck:
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active Whipped Topping 8-oz. frozen 69¢
- Bake House Creations Pie Crust 2 per package 15-oz. 99¢
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese 8-oz. 99¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Honeysuckle Whole Frozen Turkey 59¢/lb – while supplies last!
Butterball Whole Turkey 77¢/lb. – limit 2
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef $1.49/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.69/lb. – limit 4
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (3-lb. ave. weight) $1.69/lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Half Ham $1.99/lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Double-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham $2.15/lb.
- Appleton Farms Boneless Spiral-Sliced Ham $2.99/lb.
- Fresh Boneless Lamb Loin Roast $7.99/lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
- Poinsettias 6 inch $3.49
- Serra Ladies' Ultra Plush Leggings $6.99
- Crayola Activity Travel Kits $8.99
- Royal Class Men's 2-Pack Lounge Pants $12.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi