Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Haas avocados 29¢ each
- Roma tomatoes 69¢/lb.
- Baby carrots 1-lb. 89¢
- red grapes $1.29/lb.
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.99
- California Fancy Medjool Dates 1-lb. $4.99
Under a Buck:
- Happy Harvest Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano 14.5 oz. 49¢
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese or Neufchatel 8-oz. 79¢
- Clancy’s Corn Chips 9.25 oz. 79¢
- Clancy’s Big Dipper Tortilla Chips 13 oz. 89¢
- Clancy’s Restaurant Style or White Round Tortilla Chips 13 oz. 89¢
- Friendly Farms French Onion Dip 16-z. 99¢
Meat & Seafood:
Fresh Half Pork Loin $1.89/lb.
- Custom Made Meals Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers $6.49/lb.
- NEVER ANY! Fresh Lamb Loin Chops $7.99/lb.
- Fresh USDA Prime Strip Steak $14.99/lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
Easy Home 64-Quart Christmas Latching Box $6.99
Pembrook Specialty Planners $7.99 Each
Easy Home Wreath Storage Bag $7.99
Easy Home Ornament or Gift Wrap Storage $9.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi