A special thanks to Michelle P. for sharing her picture from the the regular Aldi ad found in today’s Buyer’s Guide. Be sure and check your local ads for the same coupon.
The Buyer’s Guide is a mini publication that is delivered to homes on Tuesday. It contains all the grocery stores ads for the week like the Sunday paper contains ads for CVS, Target etc. The Aldi ad contained the coupon.
$10 off a $40 purchase – what a deal. The coupon is valid thru 1-19. ONE per person or household. Good at participating locations only.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi