New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
- Happy Harvest cream style corn or green beans 14.75 – 15.25 oz. 49¢
- Chef’s Cupboard cream soups 10.5 oz. 49¢
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes 4-oz. 69¢
- Sweet Harvest pineapple slices 89¢
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 89¢
- Sweet Harvest whole cranberry sauce 89¢
- Chef’s Cupboard mashed potatoes 6.6 oz. 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 99¢
- Season’s Choice frozen chopped spinach 10-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh pork sirloin roast $2.49/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh parmesan chicken bites $4.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Royal Class men’s leather wallet $7.99 each