New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
- Chef’s Cupboard cream soups 10.5 oz. 49¢
- Happy Harvest cut green beans 14.5 oz. 49¢
- Happy Harvest diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. 55¢
- Baker’s Corner baking sprinkles 2.5 – 3 oz. 69¢
- Chef’s Cupboard chicken or cornbread stuffing 6-oz. 69¢
- Chef’s Cupboard scalloped or au gratin potatoes 4.7 oz. 70¢
- Cheff’s Cupboard turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- Happy farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 89¢
- Sweet Harvest whole or jellied cranberries 16-oz. 89¢
- Happy Harvest crushed tomatoes 28-oz. 95¢
- L’oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 12-oz. 99¢
- happy Harvest candied yams 16-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- sirloin tip roast $3.99/lb
- fresh pork loin roast $2.99/lb.
- standing rib roast $6.99/lb.
Other meat prices:
- Butterball turkeys 10-22 lbs. $1.19/lb.
- Appleton Farms half ham $1.29/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crane ladies or men’s winter gloves S-XL $4.99
- Serra 2-piece pajama sets S -XL $9.99