New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
Fine Feline canned cat food 5.5 oz. 35¢
Fit & Active nonfat yogurt 6-oz. 39¢
Shep premium canned dog food 13.2-oz. 55¢
PurAqua sparkling frost water 17-oz. 69¢
Fit & Active Cream of Chicken/Mushroom soup 79¢
Fit & Active 100% whole grain Penne or Rotini pasta 13.25 oz. 89¢
Season'sChoice steamable broccoli or California Medley 12-oz. 99¢
Breakfast Best heat-n-serve turkey sausage links 6.4-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
SimplyNature fresh 85% lean organic grass-fed ground beef $4.49/lb.
Jennie-O fresh 85% lean ground turkey chub 3-lbs. $5.99
Hot item of the week:
Crofton 6-cup water filtration pitcher $7.99
Crofton 3-pk water pitcher replacement filters (lasts 40 gallons or 2 months)