First of all, we want to thank Aldi for inviting us to the opening of their newest store in Oklahoma! We were able to view the ribbon cutting ceremony of the Edmond Aldi this morning and it was exciting!
After the ceremony we toured the store and sampled some of the Aldi brand products. The inside of the store is big with room to shop. I noticed they had quite a few name brand as well as Aldi products to choose from. Having sampled several of the Aldi items we can tell you they are just as yummy as the name brand stuff!
This is Daniel, the manager of the new Edmond Aldi. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance and look over the store. We’re sure you’ll be as impressed as we were with the great prices and friendly service.
Check out the prices of milk and eggs we saw this morning. $2.69 for a gallon of milk is great and an everyday price of $1.19 for a dozen of eggs is very nice!
All around the store you’ll see the Aldi “Truths” in advertising slogans. I think this one, which is #10, sums it up best:
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi