Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- bananas 39¢/lb.
- cabbage 79¢/lb.
- green grapes 2-lb. bag $1.98 (99¢/lb.)
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
- blueberries 6-oz. $1.29
- red potatoes 5-lb. bag $1.99 (40¢/lb.)
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- none this week
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Northern Catch chunk light tuna (pole & line caught) 5-oz. 89¢
- Burman’s tartar or horseradish sauce 11.5- 12 oz. 99¢
Weekly meat specials:
- fresh whole chicken 65¢/lb. (reg. 95¢/lb.)
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average weight $1.49/lb.
- fresh family pack 80% lean ground beef $1.99/lb.
- fresh Tapatio and pepper stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon 16-oz. $5.99
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 2.5 qt. stainless steel tea kettle $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi