Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- mangoes 33¢ each
- avocados 49¢ each
- Texas sweet onions 2-lb. bag 99¢ (50¢/lb.)
- Roma tomatoes 59¢/lb.
- Chiquita pineapples $1.19 each
- multi-colored bell pepper 3-ct. packs $1.69
Under a buck items:
- Nature’s Nectar lemonade – 12 oz. frozen 95¢
- Pembrook Graduation or Mother’s day cards 99¢
Weekly meat specials:
- 80% lean ground beef $1.99/lb. (reg. $2.79/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs (3-lb. average weight) $1.69/lb.
- fresh family pack thin sliced boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- Sea Queen large cooked shrimp 12-oz. frozen $5.99
- fresh USDA choice seasoned skirt steak for fajitas $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Gardenline basket stake $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi