Aldi Finds for Week of 6/21 – 6/27!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and MobiSave! You also have a 25¢ rebate on ANY purchase if you're an ibotta user.
- California peaches or nectarines 39¢ each
- red grapes 2-lb. bag $1.78 (89¢/lb.!)
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- pineapples $1.19 each
- raspberries 6-oz. pack $1.49
- blueberries $1.99/pint
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Frienly Farms Greek yogurt parfiat – lemon or banana 5.3 oz. 95¢
- Boulder Fourth of July print paper towels 1-ct. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:Weekly meat special:
- fresh whole pork butt roast $1.89/lb.
- fresh USDA choice twin pack boneless beef ribeye steaks $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- men's, ladies', or children's licensed Americana tees $3.99
*adult sizes M – XXL, kids 4T, XS, S or M
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi