Aldi Finds for Week of 9/20 – 9/26
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and ibotta!
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 69¢
- California green grapes 79¢/lb.
- tomatoes o the vine 24-oz. $1.29
- Asparagus $1.49/lb.
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $1.69 (56¢ per bell pepper!)
- Gala apples 3-lb. bag $1.79!
Under a buck items:
- Savortiz thin wheat crackers – original or reduced fat 8.5 – 9.1 oz. 99¢
Weekly meat specials:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- St. Louis pork spare ribs $1.29/lb.
- fresh Black Angus top sirloin steak $3.99/lb. (was 5.99/lb.!)
- Tyson fresh USDA choice beef pot roast kit 2.5-lb. $8.99
Hot item of the week:
- Adventuridge 34-oz. stainless steel thermal bottle $4.99
- Garden Mums 8 inch pot $2.99
- SimplyNature Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla soup 11-oz. $1.69 (was $1.99)
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
You need to get some of the motorsized wheelchairs for handicapped people. I have had to stop shopping here cause I can’t do the walking due to my legs being weak.
Hi Cindii, Thanks for your feedback but we’re not Aldi. We just post deals you can find there. You need to contact them directly with your concerns – I quite agree, they need something for people who can’t walk 🙂