Aldi Finds 5/22 Thru 5/28 – Mangoes, Watermelons + More
Here's your Aldi Finds!
Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes .39 each
- California strawberries 1-lb. 1.19
- mini cucumbers 1-lb. pack 1.29
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. 1.49
- blueberries 1.59/pint
- watermelons 3.99 each
Under a buck items:
- L'oven Fresh Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. .85
- Reggano Pasta Salad Kits .99
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh St. Louis Pork Spareribs 1.49/lb. -limit 3
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts 1.69/lb. – was 1.89/lb. – limit 4
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef 1.99/lb.
- Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Top Sirloin Steak 4.99/lb. – was 5.99/lb.
- Party Pack Bratwurst 45.6 oz. 4.99 – was 5.99
- Fresh Maui Pineapple Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar Plank 9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- PurAqua 24-pk water 1.79
- Gardenline 50 foot garden hose 9.99
- Serra Ladies' Espadrilles slip-on shoes 7.99 each
- Summer pool floats – giant flip flop, cookie or taco 9.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi