Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- mangoes 49¢ each
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.49
- Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $1.69
- multi-pack red, orange and yellow bell peppers 3-ct. $1.69
- blueberries $199/pint
- California navel orange 4-lb. bag $2.29
- Washington Organic pears 2-lb. bag $2.29
- SimplyNature Organic Spring Mix $3.49
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack thin boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- SimplyNature fresh Organic grass fed 85% lean ground beef $4.49/lb.
- Jennie-O 90% lean ground turkey 3-lb. pack $6.99
Hot item of the week:
- Crane Stretch and Tone bar, thigh toner or tummy trimmer $4.99
Aldi now has a line of vegan and vegetarian products called “Earth Grown”. Watch for our post 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi