Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Texas grapefruit 49¢ each
- blackberries 6-oz. 89¢
- green bell peppers 3-pk 99¢
- yellow or zucchini squash 20-oz. pack 99¢
- Washington Honeycrisp apples $1.19/lb.
- California Cara Cara oranges 3-lb. bag $2.29
Weekly meat special:
- Appleton Farms smoked ham butt portion 79¢/lb. (was $1.19/lb.)
- family pack fresh boneless, skinless chicken thighs (3-lb. average wt.) $1.69/lb.
- fresh USDA seasoned stew meat (beer braised or Texas BBQ braised) $4.99/lb.
- SimplyNature fresh organic 100% grass fed 85/15 ground beef $4.99
- SimplyNature fresh organic 100% grass fed chuck roast $7.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- SOHL furniture 3-tier standing bathroom shelf 36″ x 14.5″ x 11″ $9.99
This week's ad features a sale on organics!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi