Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- avocados 49¢
- red grapes 99¢/lb
- cantaloupes 99¢
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pack $1.49
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.69
- Organic chopped kale 12-oz. $3.49
- Organic Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $3.69
Under a buck items:
- Burman's BBQ sauce 18-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- 73% lean ground beef $2.19/lb.
- thin sliced boneless center cut pork chops $2.79/lb. (was $3.69)
- Jennie-O 85/15 lean ground turkey 3-lb. pack $5.99
- Morton's of Omaha fresh Black Angus corned beef brisket flats $4.99/lb.
- fresh Icelandic cod portions $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Pembrook 50 greetings card pack (5 designs) $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi