Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s your Aldi finds this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 79¢
- California strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- asparagus $1.59 1-lb. $1.59
- California Medjool dates 16-oz. $3.19
- Texas seedless watermelon $3.99 each
Under a buck Aldi finds:
- L’oven Fresh hamburger or hot dog buns 11-12 oz. 85¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs $1.60/lb.
- Fresh Half Pork Loin $1.89/lb.
- Fresh Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar Plank $9.99/lb.
- Fresh USDA Choice Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon $12.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home vintage style bulb candle wax warmer $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi