Here’s your Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 49¢ each
- California red grapes 79¢/lb.
- cantaloupe 99¢ each!
- Zucchini 20-oz. pack $1.24 (99¢/lb.)
- green peppers 3-pk $1.19
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.39
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh seasoned 80% lean beef patties 10/$10
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh family pack boneless skinless chicken thighs $1.69/lb.
- fresh Black Angus USDA choice T-Bone steak $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Adventuridge insulated lunch bags $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi