New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangos 45¢ each
- cucumbers 49¢ each
- navel oranges 57¢/lb. (3-lb. bag)
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- grape tomatoes 99¢/pint
- mini cucumbers 99¢/1-lb. bag
- blueberries $1.19/pint
- kiwi $1.29/1-lb. bag
- Organic peeled baby carrots $1.39/1-lb. bag
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.49
- sweet onions $1.59/2-lb. bag
- white sliced or whole mushrooms $1.59/pack
- artisan lettuce $2.29
- Organic avocados $3.29/4-pk
- Fuji apples $3.69 (3-lb. bag)
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Friendly Farms 100 calorie Greek yogurt cups – strawberry cheesecake or apple pie 5.3 oz. 65¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Pueblo Lindo rice pudding 8-oz. 69¢
- Clancy's tortilla chips 13-oz. 99¢
- L'Oven Fresh honey wheat bread 20-oz. 99¢
- Frshine glass cleaner 32-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken wings 4.5 -lb. average weight $1.49/lb.
- fresh USDA choice boneless beef ribeye steak twin packs $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton fruit or veggie storer $1.99 each
- SparePair specialty reading glasses w/case or 3-pk $3.99