New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- None this week
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Happy Harvest French style green beans .49
- Chef’s Cupboard or Fit & Active canned broth 14-14.5 oz. .49
- Sweet harvest cranberry sauce 14-oz. .89
- Happy Farms cream cheese 8-oz. .89
- Baker’s Corner marshmallow creme 7-oz. .89
- Season’s Choice steamable California Medley 12-oz. .95
- Bake House crescent rolls .99
- Sweet Harvest pineapple slices or crushed pineapple 20-oz. .99
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. .99
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 14′ slate serving board $4.99
- Crane ladies’ or men’s base layer top or pants $6.99