Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- Hass avocados 49¢ each
- California Pomegranates 69¢ each
- California red grapes 79¢/lb.
- Washington Gala apples $1.49/lb.
- asparagus 1-lb. pack $1.79
- multicolored peppers 3-pack $1.99
Under a buck items:
- Little Journey baby food puree pouches 69¢ (was 79¢)
- Sweet Harvest crushed pineapple 20-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Pueblo Lindo soft taco flour tortillas 17.5 oz. 79¢ (was 99¢)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken tenderloins 3-lb. average weight $1.99/lb.
- Tyson fresh pork roast kit 2.75-lb. $6.99
- Great Range fresh ground bison 16-oz. $7.99
- farm raised fresh Coho Salmon $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home microfiber spa bath rug 24″x 36″ $9.99
- Crofton cast iron 10.47 inch grill or 12 inch skillet $14.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi