Aldi Sneak Peek!
Here’s Your Aldi Sneak Peek for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- California green grapes 85¢/lb.
- California baby carrots 1-lb. 99¢
- California Strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- Little Salad Bar flat leaf spinach 8-oz. $1.19
- blueberries $1.39/pint
- large seedless watermelons $3.49 each
Under a buck items:
- none this week
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack split chicken breasts 99¢/lb.
- Southland’s Finest fresh 80% lean Kobe-Style ground beef $3.99/lb.
- fresh Atlantic salmon side $6.79/lb. (was $7.69/lb.
- MSC certified Alaskan Sockeye salmon $12.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Easy Home garment rack $14.99
- Easy Home collapsible laundry basket $12.99
Next Up ….. Aldi Organics – Eat Right on the Cheap!
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi