Aldi Sneak Peek of Deals for Week of 8/2 – 8/6!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's your sneak peek of the Aldi prices starting tomorrow (8-2)!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and MobiSave!
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 69¢
- grape tomatoes 79¢/pint
- green grapes 2-lb. bag $1.58 (79¢/lb.)
- mini cucumbers 99¢/bag
- Washington red cherries 1-lb. bag $1.59
- large seedless Texas watermelons $3.49
Under a buck items in-store national ad:Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:Weekly meat special:
- 80% lean ground beef $2.19/lb. (was $2.89/lb.) – limit 4 packs
- fresh ground turkey burgers 16-oz. $2.99
- USDA T-Bone steaks $6.99/lb.
Other meat deals:
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton double wall stainless steel hydration bottle $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi