Aldi Sneak Peek for 8/17!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location Join our Hot Deals Group on Facebook!
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- bananas 29¢/lb.
- navel oranges 57¢/lb. (3-lb. bag)
- red grapes 79¢/lb. (2-lb. bag)
- Red Delicious apples 90¢/lb. (3-lb. bag)
- Bartlett pears $1.00/lb. (2-lb. bag)
- kiwi 1-lb. bag $1.09
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- Organic baby carrots 1-lb. $1.39
- cantaloupe $1.49
- grape tomatoes $1.99/pint
- sweet corn 4-pk $2.49
- seedless watermelons $2.79 each
- Organic avocados 4-pk $3.29
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $3.29
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Reggano pasta & sauce 4.1 – 4.3 oz. 69¢
- Reggano linguine or vermicelli 16-oz. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Little Journey Organic baby food pouches 79¢ each
- L'Oven Fresh honey wheat bread 20-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average wt. $1.29/lb.
- 73% lean ground beef – 5 lb. rolls $1.79/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- L&D baby bib 5-pk $3.99
- Crofton Children's 5-pc. melanine dinnerware set $4.99