Here’s your Oklahoma Aldi sneak peek for this week!
Check your Aldi ad this week – there’s a $10 off $40 in-ad coupon for participating stores in Ardmore, Enid, Lawton, Moore, Norman, Ponca City and the greater OKC area. Coupon expires 6-28.
- peaches or nectarines 29¢ each
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pack 99¢
- blueberries 99¢/pint
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.29
- skim milk $1.89/gallon – limit 6
- 2% milk $2.29/gallon – limit 6
- whole milk $2.49/gallon – limit 6
Weekly Meat Offers:
- fresh family pack drumsticks (5-lb. ave.) 69¢/lb.
- Yuengling beer bratwurst 19-oz. $3.99
Red Hot Buys:
- Children’s licensed Americana tees $3.99
- Crofton silicone suction lids $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi