Aldi has a brand new line of vegan and vegetarian products! We checked out our local Aldi to see what they had and were pleasantly surprised at the prices. Our store only had a few of the items from the line but yours may have more.
The name of the new line is “Earth Grown” and they offer soy and veggie burgers, meatless meatballs, meatless hot dogs, meatless Italian sausage and more!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi