Spring Has Sprung!🌼🌻🌷
Checkout all the Spring inspired items we found this week at Aldi! Keep in mind that inventory and prices can differ between stores but check yours for the following …
We found some really cute door mats. There were several different ones to choose from, all priced at $6.99. The one pictured above is my favorite – I like the fence cut-out along the top.
If you wanna make some cute cakes or cupcakes for Easter, look for these Spring silicone bakeware items by Crofton. We found bunnies, Easter eggs and bunny cake molds for only $3.99 each!
I love to cook using holiday inspired utensils – it just puts me in the mood to bake! These colorful utensils would be fun for you and the kiddos to use when making all your Easter treats. Only $1.99 each.
Yes, spring has definitely sprung – what fun items have you spied at your store?
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi