This Week at Aldi 1/28 – 2/3
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Aldi now participates in ShopKick! If you're not sure what ShopKick is you can read about it here. You can also save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and Snap!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Check your Checkout51 account for a 25¢ rebate for tomatoes and if you have it you'll pay as low as 44¢ for grape tomatoes this week!
Starting tomorrow there will be 25¢ Checkout51 rebate for avocado so you can score one for 4¢!
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Gardenline seed packets 49¢
- Stonemill Essentials slow cooker seasoning packets 79¢
- raspberry & chocolate greek yogurt cups 99¢
- Russel Stovers 2-oz. chocolates 99¢
- Baker's Corner Valentine's Day heart marshmallows (strawberry, vanilla) 10 -0z. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh St. Louis spare ribs $2.49/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh Srirscha chicken breasts (1.75-lb. average) $3.69/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Kid's of America Valentine's Plush Animals $3.99