Sub Sandwich Meals for Less at Aldi!
Shop Aldi for Sub Sandwich Meals for 4!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for sub sandwiches and chips for about $15. It will provide TWO meals for a family of 4!
- Sub Sandwiches & Veggies
- French Onion Dip
- Lunch Mate Sub Kit $5.69 – makes 10 sandwiches
- Clancy's Wavy Chips 10oz. $1.89
- Friendly Farms French Onion Dip 16oz. 55¢
- 2 pks of L'Oven Fresh Hamburger Buns 8-pk 89¢ (The Brioche buns almost doubled in price)
- Iceberg Lettuce $1.09
- Tomatoes on the Vine $2.19
- Onions 3-lb. bag $1.65
Total Cost: $14.84 ($7.42 per meal). We're assuming you already have condiments like mustard, mayo, salt and pepper in your kitchen. If you already have onions and tomatoes you won't need to buy the big bags and you'll save about $4!
Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.