Walmart Grocery Pickup – Get $10 Off!🍗🍎🍞🥦
If you’ve never placed a grocery pickup or delivery order on Walmart.com, now’s the time to do it! Right now, if you make a purchase of at least $50, you’ll get a $10 discount – what a deal!
Note: you must have a registered Walmart account to redeem the promo code. So if you don’t have one already, sign up here and then return to this page. This offer is for new grocery pickup customers only.
When you’re ready to shop just head over here and put in your email. A code will pop-up on the next page – use it at checkout and $10 will be deducted when you spend at least $50 (before any taxes).
Here’s how it works:
- Order your fresh groceries online, spending at least $50 before taxes.
- Schedule your most convenient time for pickup.
- Walmart will send you a confirmation email and then another email to alert you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Walmart will do the shopping and load your car when you arrive.
- Follow all the signs directing you to the pickup area
Remember Walmart prices may differ but check yours for these money savers! Items listed may not be found at all stores.
Like to shop online? Walmart.com offers lots of deals on their website, many of which will ship to your local store for FREE!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Kraft Salad Dressing $1.61 at Walmart
- FREE MonoFoil D Disinfectant Spray + Profit!
- 5 Free Photo Prints at CVS
- Mozzarella Sticks With Sauce Only 99¢ Today at Sonic Drive-in!
- Insignia 36 Count Batteries Only $8.50 at Best Buy (Reg. $13.99!)
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.