If you’re a Whole Foods shopper but don’t have Amazon Prime yet, you may want to consider joining now! Amazon announced some big news in this press release for Whole Foods shoppers and Amazon Prime members.
Starting Monday August 31, the merging of Whole Foods and Amazon will begin. When the integration is complete, Prime members will receive special savings and in-store benefits.
Here’s some of the changes you can expect:
- Whole Foods will begin lowering prices on their best-selling items throughout the store.
- Once the integration is complete, Amazon Prime will become Whole Foods’ customer rewards program – Prime members will get special discounts and perks!
- Whole Food’s private label products will be showing up more on Amazon (365 Everyday Value, Whole Paws, Whole Catch, and more).
- Whole Foods private label items will be available through Amazon.com, AmazonFresh, Prime Pantry and Prime Now.
- Eventually you’ll be able to have your items shipped to your local Whole Foods for pickup or return!
NOTICE: Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. We cannot guarantee that this price will be the same price when you attempt to order this item. It is highly recommended that you confirm the price in your cart BEFORE you submit your order.