• J. Karma: These are the last few remaining days before J Karma closes for good. Sad as that may be, you can take advantage of big deep discounts and stock up on holiday presents now. Everything is 50% off, including pretty sterling silver jewelry, ornate wooden jewelry boxes, belts, Havaianas flip flops and more. Display pieces are also on sale.
• Three Sirens: Shop before 1 p.m. and receive complimentary gift wrapping on your purchases. Take an extra 30% off already-reduced clearance items, 20% off current clothing and 15% off accessories (excluding typhaneyb & jillellen jewelry).
• Moko: Use your American Express card to purchase $25 or more of Intelligent Nutrients organic beauty products, gift sets, chocolates, essential oils or more and receive a $25 gift voucher for a haircut with one of Moko’s rock star stylists (redeemable for you or for a friend).
• Sugarcube: This Old City gem is embracing local shoppers with open arms; they are fully stocked to meet all your holiday gift needs. Check out their huge selection of hats and scarves of all shapes and sizes, as well as beautiful cashmere sweaters and super stylish holiday dresses.
• SMAK Parlour: Enjoy a champagne shopping spree at their storewide sale. Take advantage of a special sample sale of one-of-a-kind pieces for only $20. Score a fab giveaway (a beautiful gold or silver rose ring) with a purchase of $50 or more.
• Third Street Habit: Enjoy a 40% discount on all Isabel Marant. Yes, we said 40%.
• Bus Stop Boutique: All AmEx customers get 15% off any purchase from their fabulous collection of autumn and winter shoes and boots.
• SA VA: Shop SA VA’s second floor and grab any item for $25.
• Knit Wit: Take 20% off your entire purchase of regularly-priced merchandise all weekend long. Additionally, use your AmEx card on Small Business Saturday for even more discounts.
• Arcadia Boutique: Get 15% off storewide.
• Absolute Abstract: Buy one get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off (excluding originals). They’ll have hot mulled cider as well!
• Duross & Langel: Head in for a special taste of local beers that are used in d&l local beer soap bars.
• Mitchell & Ness: All jerseys will fo for $100 each (excludes Mesh Batting Practice jerseys and Michael Jordan jerseys; regularly $150-$300.) You can also snag solid script snapback hats for $15 (regularly $26). Additional items will be up to 70% off.
• Adorn Boutique: This is too cool: get a free crystal candleholder or a free pair of super warm mukluks (perfect for the upcoming chilly months) with any $100 purchase.
Shop the day away all along Main Street in Manayunk from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Retailers will be offering discounts, giveaways, treats and more. Enjoy tunes provided by 104.5 FM as you stroll this charming neighborhood. And be sure to stop by and see the newly-lit tree in Canal View Park.
East Passyunk Avenue
• Sweet Jane Vintage: They’re having a big 20% off storewide sale from noon-8 p.m.
• Urban Jungle: Stop by their Holiday Open House from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Free refreshments will be provided. And with any purchase of $25 or more, you’ll get automatically entered to win a 4.5-ft. artificial Christmas Tree ($170 value).
Also check out the first ever Upscale Yard Sale warehouse sale, located in Elkins Park. For people who like vintage, antiques and collectibles (and free snacks), Upscale Yard Sale will be open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. all weekend long with discounts of up to 50% off.