I took this picture on our trip to Dollywood because they were so amazing that I knew I wanted to try and make these at home. This Bacon Ranch and Cheese Tator Swirls recipes is so simple and you can add just about any toppings that you want. You could add chili and cheese, green onions, or even Philly steak meat. You just need the proper kitchen gadgets to make your tators.
- 2 Russet Potatoes (you can make more if wanted)
- 2 Cups Vegetable or Canola Oil
- Cheese, bacon bites, green onions,chili...etc!
- Scrub potatoes. Use your potato spiral maker to slice potatoes.
- Soak potatoes in ice cold water for 20 minutes. Then remove and pat dry.
- In a medium sauce pan heat oil to to medium, 350 degrees. Carefully add a small portion of the potatoes and cook until the potatoes turn slightly brown. Remove with slotted spoon and continue until you've cooked all the potatoes.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and add your favorite topping!