Disclosure: This post about HSN Savings is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you’re not shopping HSN (also known as Home Shopping Network), you may be missing out on some nice savings. See our Fall favorites from HSN, and also enter the giveaway, live now!
HSN Savings: Use this coupon code on your first order!
Are you new to HSN? If you are, great news! Right now, get $20 Off Your First Order Over $40 at HSN.com. Please note this is for new customers, so if you have already shopped with HSN this coupon code isn’t available. Details here:
- Coupon Code: HSN2021
- Expires: 12/31/21
- Restrictions may apply (does exclude clearance).
- More information here!
Our Fall Favorites at HSN:
Here are some fun finds we picked out. Let us know if you found any must-haves to use with this coupon code!
Curtis Stone Bake and Store – this silicone baker can have 4 loaf sized servings ready to go at the same time. Store them together, optionally with the sealing lid.
Nostalgia Retro 6-Can Cooling and Heating Refrigerator in Aqua – Do you have a teen or college student with their own space? Or a second floor or basement area that needs drinks nearby? This fun mini-fridge from Nostalgia is super cute and also a great practical appliance!
Comfort Code Stretch Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Jogger Jumpsuit – Just have to stop here and say that the perfect jumpsuit is hard to find! So many of them have very oddly cut necklines or just don’t’ fall right to look cute with different styles of shoes. I love this one– and at under $50 it’s a great wardrobe staple for fall!
Wolfgang Puck 10-piece High Carbon Stainless Steel Cutlery Set – Some of my favorite knives over the years have had these brightly colored handles. Find this smaller set to add to your general use kitchen knives.
Stick and Store Organizer – Honestly this little stick and store organizer is so genius! It can stick to the inside of bathroom or kitchen cabinets, a pantry, or even a desk as shown. Ideal for lightweight items that usually get lost inside that infamous “junk drawer”!
And, before you go, enter the #SaveAtHSN giveaway for a chance to win one of five $100 e-gift cards from HSN! This could be a great way to have a little holiday spending money set aside! Consumer Queen readers have won in the past, so don’t miss out on your chance to win!
Giveaway starts on Tuesday, September 7th at 12:00 AM PT and ends on Friday, September 10th at 11:59 PM PT.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 e-gift card to spend at HSN.
- Users enter the giveaway by heading to the HSN merchant page on Savings.com and submitting their email address on the form on the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday, September 13th via the email address used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- Please note this giveaway is not hosted by ConsumerQueen.com.
- Enter HERE!
- Top 10 Walgreens Deals Starting Sunday (September 19th)
- Top 10 CVS Deals Starting Sunday (Sept. 19th)
- National Cheeseburger Day Freebies & Deals 2021
- Restaurant Discounts & Codes – This Weekend & Beyond!
- FREE Jiffy Mix Recipe Booklet + More Freebies You Might Like
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUPS:
Join our facebook groups where we also share things that are not posted on our blog. Including hidden Walmart clearance and Walmart deals. Don’t miss out on some awesome deals, recipes and information.
- ConsumerQueen Hot Deals
- Brown Box Shoppers (Amazon)
- Frugal Living Tips and Tricks that Work
- Roaming My Planet Travel Lovers
- Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
- Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – Dump and Go Crockpot Meals
- Easy Delicious Recipes- Just Like Grandma Used to Make
- Air Fryer Recipes – Easy and Delicious
- Instant Pot Recipes – Easy and Delicious
- CQ Black Friday Deals & Hot Online Deals
- CQ Oklahoma Natural & Organic Support Group
Find more fall fashion and lifestyle posts here! Thanks for stopping in and reading about the HSN savings you can snag.