Disclosure: “This Tide Laundry post was sponsored by Walgreens. Any opinions expressed are my own.”
Save on Tide Laundry Care this summer with this Walgreens Deal!
What is it about summer and all the extra laundry? It seems that we should be doing LESS laundry with all these tee shirts and shorts, but it’s really the opposite. I always look for savings on our favorite laundry products. My husband always does the laundry at our house, and I try to keep detergent, dryer sheets, and fabric softeners stocked and ready to go.
Sometimes that extra laundry from a camping trip or coming home from church camp can catch you off guard! It really adds up fast. See the Register Rewards deal Below to save on your favorite Tide products. And, see a few laundry tips to help keep up with that extra summer laundry!
Your Walgreens Deal:
From 6-13 through 6-19, save on Tide fabric care with the following deal: Buy (4) select Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent to get a $5 Register Reward at checkout. You can buy online and pickup in-store as an added level of convenience! Shop at links below:
Laundry Tips for Summer:
- Invest in a good stain removal product. Most of us are outdoors more in the summer, and dirt, grass and food stains are bound to happen. Have a stain remover in the laundry room for those larger “disaster” stains!
- Mesh bags are great for bathing suits! Don’t let an expensive bathing suit ruin in the washer or dryer. A mesh bag will keep straps and strings in their places.
- Divide clothes by weight, not by color! Ok, stick with me on this one… in the summer we have a lot of beach towels and also lighter weight clothing athletic shorts and tanks. If you throw a light weight article of clothing with towels, it will end up drying much quicker than the rest of the laundry. Try to match clothing of like size and weight to help the entire load dry together at the same time! This will help keep them from getting overheated and possibly pilling and shrinking over time.
- Follow clothing labels for bathing suits and SPF clothing! Many bathing suits have instructions not to tumble dry. Be sure you line dry when needed.
- Which Laundry Product is best? Think about which type of fabric you’re laundering. If you’re washing lightweight athletic clothing and bathing suits, choose a gentle detergent and color-safe fabric softener to keep your bathing suits lasting as long as possible.
- Don’t forget to save money on quality laundry products where possible! Sign up for your myWalgreens account and save at Walgreens with your deal above!
See more lifestyle tips and posts from Consumer Queen Here