Reader Submitted Recipe: This Low Carb Instant Pot Turtle Cheesecake recipe was submitted by reader: Domnrissa Sandoval . If you would like to submit a recipe please email us at [email protected]
(JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP)
Low Carb Instant Pot Turtle Cheesecake
I have always been a huge cheesecake fan, and couldn’t believe my eyes that this recipe is both is Low Carb, AND made in the Instant Pot! Win!! So I am thinking of serving this for a special occasion, most likely Easter Sunday Dinner. My extended family loves cheesecake but to be honest it’s a lot of work and then of course not the most healthy dessert out there.
This recipe is a little more forgiving, without the added flour and sugar traditional cheesecakes call for.
The main ingredient you need for this one that you may not have in the pantry is the Swerve sugar substitute. For best results I would recommend not substituting with other sweeteners, since your results may vary widely.
And, if you’re wondering exactly how do you make a cheesecake in the Instant Pot? You do need a smaller Spring-form pan that will sit inside the Instant Pot. The smallest size Instant Pot will not accommodate a 7″ Spring-form pan, so if you have one of the 2-3 serving sized Instant Pot versions, be sure to check out the specifications before you buy any accessories! Just my tip, from one Instant Pot user to another!! 🙂 You can find a 7″ Spring-form pan here, and a set of (2) Pans with a 4″ pan here. Enjoy!
Print Your Recipe Here:
Calling all cheesecake fans! This Low Carb Instant Pot Turtle Cheesecake needs to be on your list to try!! I love baking cheesecakes but they aren't great for a healthy diet. See this low carb version!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Swerve Granular
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 oz walnuts
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 oz Lily's Chocolate chips
- Put 8 oz walnuts in blender and chop
- Add chopped walnuts in a bowl with 1TBSP Swerve and 1TBSP butter.
Cut butter in to mixture until crumbly.
- Put a circle of parchment on bottom of 7in springform pan.
- Press crust mix down in to pan.
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temp for 20 minutes.
- In a stand mixer with a mixing blade attachment, mix the cream cheese, heavy cream and Swerve until well blended.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add in eggs, one at time, mixing to incorporate.
- Pour cheesecake batter into springform pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the instant pot, and set trivet inside.
Cover the springform pan with aluminum foil. Insert carefully over trivet.
- Set instant pot to "manual" for 30 minutes.
- Cook for 30 minutes on high, then allow to release pressure naturally.
- Remove from instant pot and allow to cool fully before slicing.
For the chocolate sauce:
In a small pan heat up 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream and 1 TBSP Swerve. Heat until well blended, turn off heat. Add chocolate and let melt. Stir. Add 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract.
Add caramel and chocolate sauce to cooled cheesecake. Add remaining 1 oz walnuts to the top.
Used Store Bought Sugar free caramel syrup.
Check out some of our Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Recipes below:
Check out our post on How to Your Instant Pot for Beginners.
How to make Instant Pot Mac and Cheese so easy and delicious.
This Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe is so easy to make with hardly any clean up, that you will never want to make it on the stove top again.