If you like pizza and pasta then you are going to love this Meat Lovers Pizza Crockpot Casserole.
It is so easy to make and if you have picky kids you can sneak in some veggies underneath all those meats and cheeses. This Meat Lovers Pizza Crockpot Casserole recipe is so versatile and you can change it up buy adding different meats and veggies. You could add chicken , turkey, mushrooms, bell peppers and more.
Check out all of these awesome crockpots online now.
If your crock-pot cooks fast, you may want to add the cheese after 2-3 hours cooking time so it doesn’t burn. Also many of you wanted to know where to get the crock-pot I used in the picture, you can get it here.
- 1 box rotini pasta 16oz
- 1 jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 lb lean hamburger meat
- 1- 1 1/2 cups of Pepperoni
- 1- 1 1/2 cups of Canadian Bacon
- 1 cup of italian sausage
- 1 garlic clove or 1-2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 an onion chopped
- 2 cups of shredded mozzerella
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- Brown all your meat with garlic and onion. (salt and pepper to taste) ( you would also add any other veggies in this step)
- Pour pasta (rinsed and drained) in to your crockpot.
- Add meat mixture.
- Next pour in water and sauce.
- top with cheese and cook for 6 hours.
I love one pot dinners. Your whole meal in one yummy dish! This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Sausage is delicious! Baked Potato and Sausage casserole is one of our most popular recipes.