I love one pot dinners. Your whole meal in one yummy dish! This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Sausage is delicious! All your dinner needs in one pan. It's also a great meal to take with you to a pot luck or party. Baked Potato and Sausage casserole is one of our most popular recipes.
This is Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with sausage is nothing short of delicious down home cooking! One of my favorite things about this recipe is that it is so versatile. If you do't like an ingredient , you could totally change it up and make it your own. ThisLoaded Baked Potato Casserole recipe reminds me of those kettle dinners you find at Silver Dollar City!
- 6 brats, or sausages
- 8 potatoes
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS Ground Pepper
- 1 TBS Paprika
- 2 TBS Garlic Powder
- 6 TBS Hot Sauce
- For the Topping
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup crumbled Bacon
- 1 cup diced Green Onion, optional
- Preheat oven 450 degrees
- In a large bowl mix Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder & Hot Sauce
- Cube the potatoes & add to the bowl
- Coat a 9x13 dish with cooking spray
- Add potatoes to the bowl and toss in the sauce. Remove the potatoes from the bowl and put them in the pan. Try to leave some of the sauce because you will use it later.
- Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, stir every 15 minutes
- Slice the sausages into bite sized pieces and add it to the bowl that had the potatoes with the left over sauce and stir it around .
- Mix together cheese, bacon & green onion in a small separate bowl
- Once potatoes are done, add the uncooked sausage.
- Cover with the cheese mixture topping.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the sausage is cooked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 617Saturated Fat 10gCholesterol 73mgSodium 2269mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 11gProtein 25g
*Chicken could also be substituted for sausage.
*This recipe is naturally gluten-free, but make sure you read your ingredients to be sure. Some sausages may contain gluten!
If you like pizza and pasta then you are going to love this Meat Lovers Pizza Crockpot Casserole.