See this Easy Weeknight Fried Rice Recipe that will be a favorite with the whole family!
Easy Chinese Cuisine at Home: See this Fried Rice Recipe:
My son loves his Chinese food so I wanted to find a way to make it at home. This would save us a ton of money, plus I could make it exactly how I wanted it. Sometimes we add chicken to make this a great chicken fried rice recipe! You could just as easily add beef or shrimp too. This is a good base recipe for fried rice.
So we started out perfecting a fried rice recipe and I think we have a winner. I love this recipe because you can really add and take away to make it your own. If you don’t love peas or carrots you can leave them out. If you add beef, shrimp or chicken to this fried rice recipe you can make it an entree!
When I turn this into a chicken fried rice recipe. I like to cook my chicken with a teriyaki sauce. My son loves soy sauce, so sometimes we will just cook it with soy sauce.
I like to serve this as a side with my Asian Chicken Wings! This Easy Weeknight Fried Rice is so good so I know you are going to enjoy it.
I promise you this is way better than takeout fried rice. You will be the hero of your house when break out this recipe
One other note before you try this recipe! Be sure to have a heavy sauce pan to mix up your rice. I’ve used my regular cookware and it can stick pretty bad if I’m not careful. A non-stick wok or skillet works great. Otherwise, be sure to coat your pan very well with non-stick spray.
Again don’t be afraid to experiment by adding different ingredients. You could add some onion, bean sprouts or just about anything you want. I’m sure your family will love this fried rice recipe just as much as mine does!
Check out these Instant Pot Asian Chicken Wings we like to cook with this fried rice recipe!
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil, or vegetable oil – I find Sesame Oil gives it more of the taste of a Chinese Restaurant
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3-4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the peas/carrots mix, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the stir fry off to one side, then pour eggs on the other side of skillet. Stir fry until scrambled.
- Now add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well. Stir fry until thoroughly heated. Enjoy
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 940mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
The Nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
See More Here:
- Suave Lotion 83¢ at Walmart!
- Unadvertised Homeland & Affiliate Deals This Week!
- Home Depot $250 eGift Card – Enter to Win #SaveAtHomeDepot
- Healthy U TV 99¢ for a Year!
- Crest Dental Care FREE + Profit at Walgreens
Cottontail Marketplace – The Queen’s New Business – Handmade Crafts & More
Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)
If you love this Fried Rice Recipe, check out some more from My Royal Kitchen!