Believe or not I had once been a van driving manager for Tupperware many years ago and we had this awesome Tupperware Taco Salad recipe that we would demonstrate and everyone loved it. I thought it was time to dig that old recipe out and share it with you guys.
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 bags of precut garden salad or two heads of lettuce chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese Cheddar or cheddar/jack
- 1 can pinto beans (Drained)
- 2 tomatoes chopped up
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped up ( I don't like onions so I don't use these)
- 1 can of large black olives drained (again optional I don't use)
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips or Nacho Cheese Doritos slightly crushes
- 1 bottle of catalina dressing
- 1 jar of Ortega Taco Sauce or Pace Picante Sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add Taco sauce to the ground beef and reheat. Mix well then let cool.
- In a large bowl (preferably with a lid on it) Add lettuce, tomato, ground beef, pinto beans, onions, olives and cheese.
- Just before serving your going to add the chips and the catalina dressing. Add catalina dressing slowly as to much dressing can make you end up with a soggy salad.
- Put the lid on and shake then serve.